Due to the weather conditions forecast at the weekend of crosswinds of 25mph and heavy rain showers the decision has been made by the Fenland MFC organising committee to postpone the event scheduled for this coming Sunday, 28th April, until later in the year.

Please do not travel to the event if you intended to participate.

Further updates will be provided once a new date has been agreed by Fenland MFC.