Please note the above event scheduled to take place on Sunday 7th April at Phoenix MFC between 9:00am and 17:00pm has been postponed due to the high winds forecast as Storm Kathleen hits the United Kingdom over the coming weekend.

The weather forecast for St. Albans, (where Phoenix MFC are based), has forecast winds potentially gusting up to 47mph on Sunday 7th April.

If you are intending to travel,  please do not do so.

A rescheduled date will be published via the STC website once finalised and agreed.